About Top Run
Top Run: Retro Pixel Adventure is an endless runner with platformer elements. Play as Kevin and his dog Buddy and make your way through the neon city full of dangerous enemies.
• Compete with friends via online leaderboards
• Level up and customize your 80’s room
• Complete 100+ missions
• Tons of cool skins from 80s movies and 80s cartoons
• In-game cheats
• Tons of explosions and fun
• 60 fps
• Adapted for long screens
• Free and offline! No WiFi needed
• App Store – Game of the Day (US) – June 15, 2019
• Google Play Store – Indie Corner (Worldwide) – March 6th – April 3rd, 2019
• App Store – New Games We Love (Worldwide) – February 1 – February 14, 2019
Top Run Soundtrack
Top Run features licensed soundtrack from Beckett, an amazing synthwave artist. With songs like Crush, you’ll want to play more just to hear a few more tracks.
The game is incredibly well done, it’s a full package and it even has a ribbon on top. The design is beautiful, the idea is great, and gameplay is fun.
If you don’t like 80’s retro feels then you should just stay away. There’s more here than your poor eyes and heart can handle.
The graphics, music, and audio lines keep you immersed in the game. It comes with a nice balance of challenging but not frustrating.