Since release of Top Run we’ve been receiving lots of great feedback. However, some people also found and reported various bugs, some of them pretty serious.
Please note that following known bugs appear in version 1.0.0
- It is possible to lose some or, in rare cases, all game progress due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Achievements and leaderboards don’t currently save progress. We are fixing this issue and you may experience problems with signing into your Google Play account until we fix it.
- Sometimes the game won’t launch after deleting it from your device and reinstalling it again due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Hardcore leaderboards don’t currently save progress.
- iPhone 5s and iPad Mini 2, 3 users may experience a bug when in-game UI becomes invisible, rendering the game impossible to play.
- Problems with elements positioning on 4:3 screens
We are working hard to fix these bugs and first update will roll out no later than tomorrow. Thank you!