We’ve had banners promoting dog adoption from the very beginning in Top Run. Today we’d like to expand on that and from now on we’ll be giving in-game Cybervaders arcade for free to anyone who’ll send us a photo of their adopted animal (not only dogs!)
In mobile version of Top Run, both Android and iOS. Cybervaders is already available to everyone in the console/PC version.
What do I need to do?
- Send us a photo of your adopted animal (dog, cat, cow, anyone!) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Lena’s Instagram or just email it to us. We’d also appreciate a little backstory, but it’s absolutely not required.
- Wait. We’ll get back to you with a code to Cybervaders!
Why do you do it?
Because why not? It may not boost animal adoption rates, but we’re glad to reward people who adopt animals in any way we can!
It all became possible thanks to our amazing publishers – Fantastico Studio. It’s a joy to work with them!
Since Top Run is now available on a bunch of new platforms, we’ll continue supporting it, so get ready for some new content!
We can’t believe it but this is happening! Thanks to amazing guys from Fantastico Studio, Top Run is coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, Xbox One and PS4. We’ll be able to share more details soon.
Meanwhile check out the release trailer:
Thank you for all your support!
Hi! We’ve abandoned our website for a while, you might have noticed that it hasn’t been updated since February.
It’s not because we’re not into game development anymore, quite the opposite. We’ve been so busy updating Top Run and pursuing other ideas that we just had to no time to update our site.
It’s not how we want to keep it, so we’ve updated our news feed with all updated which have happened since February and we’ll start writing new blog posts soon.
We’ve also updated the design a bit to keep it up to date.
Finally, we are working on a new game right now and we plan to update you with our progress here, in our blog.
Thank you for following us!
Since release of Top Run we’ve been receiving lots of great feedback. However, some people also found and reported various bugs, some of them pretty serious.
Please note that following known bugs appear in version 1.0.0
- It is possible to lose some or, in rare cases, all game progress due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Achievements and leaderboards don’t currently save progress. We are fixing this issue and you may experience problems with signing into your Google Play account until we fix it.
- Sometimes the game won’t launch after deleting it from your device and reinstalling it again due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Hardcore leaderboards don’t currently save progress.
- iPhone 5s and iPad Mini 2, 3 users may experience a bug when in-game UI becomes invisible, rendering the game impossible to play.
- Problems with elements positioning on 4:3 screens
We are working hard to fix these bugs and first update will roll out no later than tomorrow. Thank you!
Congratulations to us! 3 days ago, on February 1st, we’ve released Top Run on Android and iOS! We’ve been busy dealing with feedback and bugs since then and first update is already coming. Thank you for you support!
Download Top Run
Hot news! Top Run closed Beta is launching this week for Android & iOS! Want to be among the first to try it? Shoot us a message via contact page or an email at [email protected] with your social profile (anywhere), platform of choice and your App/Play Store account!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
Amazing news! Top Run now has fantastic cover art from incredible Alan Carvalho!
Here’s his website if you want to check out more of his art: https://www.alanilustra.com/
Thanks again, Alan!