We haven’t been posting for a while, but now we’ll retrospectively post all update announcements. We’re back on track!
Android & iOS
- 3 new skins!
- In-game notifications for available upgrades now work correctly
- Optimized saving system, purchasing
- Fixed game-breaking bug with missions
- Gacha won’t steal your pixels anymore when you have all skins
- Fixed lifetime score overflow in stats
- Fixed incorrect text in some objectives
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Today we’ve released a 1.0.3 update for Top Run. Hot news: we’ve brought cloud saving back! Here’s the full list of changes:
Android & iOS
- Cloud saving is back! On Android, be sure to sign in with your Play Games account.
- Optimized save system to avoid progress resets
- Fixed a few bugs, including game-breaking (also fixed a bug where button to activate friend won’t appear if you start with a friend as a cheat)
- Optimized the game for tablets with 16:10 screens
- Fixed a bug where UI was invisible on 2013 and some 2014 iOS devices, rendering the game impossible to play
Today we’re releasing a 1.0.2 update for Top Run. Once more, mainly oriented at fixing bugs, but we’ve also added a new control scheme. Here’s the full list of changes:
Android & iOS
- New control scheme: on-screen buttons. Change it in settings.
- New control scheme for activating friends powers: an on-screen button. Change it in settings.
- Fixed twin tap starting pause
- Attempt at fixing crashes because of IAPs & promos
- Fixed some bugs in tutorial
- And a thousand more bugs
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Back button now works according to Android guidelines
On February 5th, we’ve released a 1.0.1 update for Top Run. It’s mainly oriented at fixing bugs, we’ve also had to temporary disable cloud saving. Here’s the full list of fixes.
Android & iOS
- Disabled cloud saving due some bugs which could erase some or even all of game progress. We will fix cloud saving and enable it again in later updates.
- Minor fixes in Russian and German localizations.
- Fixed an issue when achievements won’t save and will be unlocked every time you play the game and leaderboard scores won’t submit at all.
- Fixed an issue when scores won’t submit for hardcore leaderboards.
- Fixed some issues with item placements on iPads.
Please don’t uninstall the game at this time if you don’t want to lose your game progress. We will enable cloud saving in future updates. Your in-app purchases will restore even if you delete and reinstall the game.
Since release of Top Run we’ve been receiving lots of great feedback. However, some people also found and reported various bugs, some of them pretty serious.
Please note that following known bugs appear in version 1.0.0
- It is possible to lose some or, in rare cases, all game progress due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Achievements and leaderboards don’t currently save progress. We are fixing this issue and you may experience problems with signing into your Google Play account until we fix it.
- Sometimes the game won’t launch after deleting it from your device and reinstalling it again due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Hardcore leaderboards don’t currently save progress.
- iPhone 5s and iPad Mini 2, 3 users may experience a bug when in-game UI becomes invisible, rendering the game impossible to play.
- Problems with elements positioning on 4:3 screens
We are working hard to fix these bugs and first update will roll out no later than tomorrow. Thank you!
Congratulations to us! 3 days ago, on February 1st, we’ve released Top Run on Android and iOS! We’ve been busy dealing with feedback and bugs since then and first update is already coming. Thank you for you support!
Download Top Run
Hot news! Top Run closed Beta is launching this week for Android & iOS! Want to be among the first to try it? Shoot us a message via contact page or an email at email@example.com with your social profile (anywhere), platform of choice and your App/Play Store account!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
Amazing news! Top Run now has fantastic cover art from incredible Alan Carvalho!
Here’s his website if you want to check out more of his art:
Also Instagram, Facebook and Behance:
Thanks again, Alan!