On February 5th, we’ve released a 1.0.1 update for Top Run. It’s mainly oriented at fixing bugs, we’ve also had to temporary disable cloud saving. Here’s the full list of fixes.
Android & iOS
- Disabled cloud saving due some bugs which could erase some or even all of game progress. We will fix cloud saving and enable it again in later updates.
- Minor fixes in Russian and German localizations.
- Fixed an issue when achievements won’t save and will be unlocked every time you play the game and leaderboard scores won’t submit at all.
- Fixed an issue when scores won’t submit for hardcore leaderboards.
- Fixed some issues with item placements on iPads.
Please don’t uninstall the game at this time if you don’t want to lose your game progress. We will enable cloud saving in future updates. Your in-app purchases will restore even if you delete and reinstall the game.
Since release of Top Run we’ve been receiving lots of great feedback. However, some people also found and reported various bugs, some of them pretty serious.
Please note that following known bugs appear in version 1.0.0
- It is possible to lose some or, in rare cases, all game progress due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Achievements and leaderboards don’t currently save progress. We are fixing this issue and you may experience problems with signing into your Google Play account until we fix it.
- Sometimes the game won’t launch after deleting it from your device and reinstalling it again due to a bug in cloud saving. Cloud saving will be temporarily disabled in the next update.
- Hardcore leaderboards don’t currently save progress.
- iPhone 5s and iPad Mini 2, 3 users may experience a bug when in-game UI becomes invisible, rendering the game impossible to play.
- Problems with elements positioning on 4:3 screens
We are working hard to fix these bugs and first update will roll out no later than tomorrow. Thank you!
Congratulations to us! 3 days ago, on February 1st, we’ve released Top Run on Android and iOS! We’ve been busy dealing with feedback and bugs since then and first update is already coming. Thank you for you support!
Download Top Run
JP’s Switchmania asked us a few questions about current state of Top Run and our personal lives and were happy to answer!
Hot news! Top Run closed Beta is launching this week for Android & iOS! Want to be among the first to try it? Shoot us a message via contact page or an email at email@example.com with your social profile (anywhere), platform of choice and your App/Play Store account!
Can’t wait to hear what you think!
Amazing news! Top Run now has fantastic cover art from incredible Alan Carvalho!
Here’s his website if you want to check out more of his art:
Also Instagram, Facebook and Behance:
Thanks again, Alan!
Amazing guys from The Switch Effect have invited us for a small talk and we really enjoyed it! Be sure to check it out!
[Industry Interviews] Mark & Lena from Katata Games